- Hand bag (the size of the piece not to exceed 115 cm)
- The total weight of the luggage not to exceed 7 kg.
It is also admissible to carry some personal belongings that are not calculated in the hand luggage weight limit (coat or cover / sunglass or sticks for walking / amplifier dual lens / small camera / women hand bag or purse for normal use only / book to read during the flight / food for children to be used during the flight / child cradle)
New rules were imposed for special hand luggage on all passengers traveling to and/or from airports within the United States, Canada and the EU countries, and on board transit flights crossing these airports. These rules include the following:
- Allow to carry only one piece of hand luggage.
- Allow to carry within the hand luggage some materials such as (food and milk for children / medicines / computer (laptop) / mobile phone and some necessary electrical materials / money and passenger's passports and travel documents.
- It is a must to use a transparent plastic bag to put food and milk for children / medicines (the total volume of all packages placed in the plastic bag is not to exceed one liter), to be examined by the security services.
- The traveler may have to provide proof for the fact of these drugs.
Note: The security authorities will confiscate the items that exceed the limits specified above, or when they are not placed in plastic bags.